How can we help you?
Our network of independent firms understand the challenges facing lawyers, architects, surveyors, engineers and other professionals who own, work in and manage their own firms. With our understanding of your sector our network of independent firms can work with you to develop your practice.
We have Professional Services teams who consist of multi-disciplinary specialists who carefully tailor the service they offer to suit a client's business needs and can provide a total package of support and expert advice.
The range of services we can provide includes:
- Partnership structure and financing
- Improving practice performance
- Partnership and personal taxation
- Financial planning for partners
- VAT advice
- Business recovery
- Risk management
- Regulatory issues
- Accounting and audit services (including Solicitors’ Accounts Rules)
- Involvement in national specialist sector legal groups
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Some of our member firms can further support you to gain a leading edge with:
- Benchmarking and trend reporting
- Regular communications – newsletters and blogs on the latest developments in the sector
- Professional Indemnity Insurance applications
- Support and advice with strategic planning
- Outsourcing finance function
- IT strategy
- International growth
- Wealth management
We offer advice that is not only practical and knowledgeable but also proactive in a sector that faces large challenges and issues in a very changeable environment.