Finance Directors’ Bitesize Briefings – session two
08 Jun 2021
Today we hosted the second Bitesize Finance Directorsâ€™ Briefing of this round of events, with super-deduction and guidance on how to mitigate against tax charges from Heather Britton, and an update on off-payroll working from Scott Campbell. If you were unable to join us you can watch the recording here.
Thereâ€™s still time to register for our upcoming sessions. If youâ€™d like to register please do soÂ here.
Session 3 â€“ Corporate Finance and Business Recovery: government loans, transactions and bad debt
Tuesday 15 June 12:00 â€“ 12:30
- Corporate financeÂ â€“ refinancing government support & transactions updateÂ â€“Â Andrew Killick
- Business recovery â€“ bad debt and how to influence insolvency proceedings of your customers â€“Â Scott Bebbington
Session 4 â€“ Investments and globally mobility: from the personal to the global
Tuesday 22 June 12:00 â€“ 12:30Â
- Pensions tax benefits update and interaction with business premisesÂ â€“Â Reme Holland
- Rise of remote working and impact on employers including overseas working â€“Â Kayleigh Everson
Session 5 â€“ Indirect taxes: managing change and maximising opportunities
Tuesday 29 June 12:00 â€“ 12:30Â
- VAT update, e-commerce changes and the domestic reverse chargeÂ â€“Â Becky Hayes
- Rules of origin â€“ costly misunderstandings, importer recordsÂ andÂ Freeports â€“Â Liam Dushynsky
In order to register, you will need to complete the registration process for each of the five sessions that you wish to attend. However, the system does â€˜recogniseâ€™ you, so if you sign up for one, the form should auto-fill for the next, so should only take a few moments.
The post Finance Directors’ Bitesize Briefings – session two appeared first on PKF Francis Clark.