How can we help you?
The manufacturing sector is very important to the national economy. UK Manufacturing has been in decline for the last 25 years: Manufacturing accounted for 15.8% of the economy in 1990, and has now fallen by a third to 9.6%*. Therefore, a return to growth in this area is a priority, especially with the country’s decision to leave the European Union.
As specialists in this sector, our network of independent firms can help our clients understand the issues and challenges they face. We support clients achieve their objectives and to grow their businesses through innovation and productivity and despite the challenging market conditions.
- Research and development tax benefits
- Manufacturing offshore
- Making the most of sales opportunities in changing markets
- Manufacturing efficiencies
- Dealing with increasing levels of red tape
- Changes in exchange rate
- Research and development opportunities
- Taxation including Corporation tax
- Operational excellence
- Continuous improvement
- Business Succession Planning
- Cost Control
- Funding growth
- Financial incentives
- Capital allowances
- Working capital management
- Strategic planning
PKF Francis Clark